Do you have less than 3 years of professional experience? Are you applying to an entry-level position? Are you a student, a recent grad, or are you just entering the workforce? If so, choose this option.
3-7 business days
- 1 ATS-friendly or Hybrid resume designed from scratch and specifically for your industry (Learn about ATS below)
- Resume in PDF format (a high-quality format that preserves fonts, colors, and layouts across all screens (Mac, Windows, smartphone, etc.))
- Resume in a .txt file (a plain text format for use when copying and pasting your resume into online applications, saving you time and effort when applying to jobs)
- Letterhead in Word format that matches your resume
- 2 complimentary rounds of revisions for up to 14 days
- (Optional) 30-minute phone consultation
- Expedited Service (+$50): Get your resume in 2 to 3 business days. Need it even sooner? Let me know. Depending on my work load, I'll try to work with you.
- Cover Letter (+$50): A one-page cover letter in Word format. Complete with a letterhead that matches your resume, an introduction, supporting paragraph, bullet points to highlight experience, bullet points to highlight achievements, and closing paragraph.
- LinkedIn Profile (+$50): Everything you need to launch a LinkedIn profile or update an existing one. Includes headshot photo editing and a Word document complete with instructions on how to edit your profile with text that can be easily copied and pasted into each section (Headline, Summary, Work Experience, etc.). Note: You will receive your LinkedIn Profile within 2 business days of confirming that you are happy with your resume and require no additional revisions.
- Editable Word Version (+$20): Your Resume comes in PDF and .txt format. I'll convert your resume into a Word version so that you can edit it in the future.
A word about ATS-friendly vs Hybird resumes:
Depending on your line of work, you may be suited to an ATS-friendly resume or a Hybrid Resume. Unless you specify, I'll draft the type of resume that I think is best suited to your industry and profession. See examples of each and learn more here.