Career Change Résumé Variation (Returning Customers)
For returning customers who would like to update their resume using their existing positions to apply to an entirely new career or industry.
5-7 business days
- Résumé in PDF, MS Word, and Text Only formats - Designed from scratch and specifically for your industry
- Print-Ready PDF Version (.pdf) - A high-quality format that preserves fonts, colors, and layouts across all screens (Mac, Windows, smartphones, etc.)
- Editable Word Version (.docx) - An editable version so that you can update your résumé in the future
- Simplified Text Version (.txt) - A plain text format for use when copying and pasting your résumé into online applications, saving you time and effort when applying to jobs
- Letterhead (.docx) - In Word format that matches the design and fonts in your résumé
- 2 rounds of revisions for up to 30 days
- 30-minute phone consultation - (Optional)
- Expedited Service (+$50): Get your resume in 2 to 3 business days. Need it even sooner? Let me know. Depending on my work load, I'll try to work with you.
- Cover Letter (+$50): A one-page cover letter in Word format (.docx). Complete with a letterhead that matches your resume, an introduction, supporting paragraph, bullet points to highlight experience, bullet points to highlight achievements, and closing paragraph.
- LinkedIn Profile (+$50): Everything you need to launch a LinkedIn profile or update an existing one. Includes headshot photo editing and a completed profile (Headline, Summary, Work Experience, etc.). Note: You will receive your LinkedIn Profile within 2 business days of confirming that you are happy with your resume and require no additional revisions. You will need to provide account login information for this service. I recommend setting up a temporary password for me.
A word about Traditional ATS Résumés vs ATS-Friendly Hybird Résumés:
Depending on your line of work, you may be suited to a Traditional ATS Résumé or an ATS Hybrid Résumé . Unless you specify, I'll draft the type of résumé that I think is best suited to your industry and profession. See examples of each and learn more here.